In our March Newsletter, we have had the opportunity to announce a series of fantastic events that we will be part of, and we decided to name it the #DEISERtour given these next weeks and the rest of the year. It will be busy for us, attend to all these events. Here we are to tell you more about this.
These next weeks, our team has been involved in a series of events that will be very interesting for you and us, too, in the case you decide to pass by. We will be waiting. Ready? Set, GO!
#DEISERtour will have its first stop in Madrid, Spain, in Kinépolis from Ciudad de la Imagen, where we will be as Gold Sponsors of the Enterprise Open Source Conference 2017. For more information, search for #EOSC17 on social media channels.
This is an event organized by Red Hat and Accenture; we will be there with our booth, and also, at 17:00, the #DEISERteam will have the opportunity to offer a DevOps session titled “Houston…we have a problem”, where Carlos “Charlie” Aparicio and Guillermo Montoya (our CEO) will be telling the applications we give to Docker and many other Open Source tools to create containers for JIRA Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and for the rest of Atlassian tools.
The content is crucial for us, so, if you are in Spain at the moment, we hope to see you there!
May 2 & 3
The week after, the awaited Atlassian Summit Barcelona 2017 will begin, the first in Europe. We will have a strong presence in the event given:
- Our [G6] booth is located right by the side of the Atlassian Hub, where we will be promoting our ultra-awesome and renewed JIRA add-ons (the most of them).
- We will offer a Theater Session about how do we manage our Pack Support and other important tips. A session titled “How to Manage Support Packs with JIRA: a Service Design Success Story.” This will take part the first day, May 2, from 16:30–16:45 at Expo Theater.
- The next day, we have two more presentations:
- Wednesday morning, starting at 11:15, David García will be at Expo Hall in a brief presentation about our renewed add-on: Exporter 2.0. Be sure to be on time.
- The Keynote ShipIt Live Session in Room 211 will be our CEO from 16:45 to 17:45.
If you can reach us in our booth, we can assure, at least three things:
1. Lots of information about Projectrak (formerly Profields), Explorer, Workload, our Support Packages, and more.
2. A great time talking to anybody of the #DEISERteam.
3. A chance of winning a Nintendo Switch
So, you should drop by and say hi!
We are very excited about the AtlasCamp, two days where we will be involved in very interesting Roundtable Discussions sessions, besides direct contact with other Atlassian Marketplace vendors and possible users, which important feedback will be prosperous for us; eventually, all of that will be implemented in our products and support process. You know we will do it!
Our recent upgrades can speak for themselves; if you don’t know about it, take a look at a few posts older than this one. Awesome news for everybody!
As the same as the Summit, we may have one or another surprise prepared, that’s why we must insist on inviting you to join us.
On May 4, as a side event, we will take part in the Partner Day that Atlassian will throw (we will throw our very own Partner Day the last day of this tour, a month later -keep reading-). We have excellent news about our JIRA add-ons. Join our force!
Our last stop, at the time, is also in Barcelona. Finally, we’ll have the chance to throw the DEISER Atlassian Enterprise Day Barcelona 2017, where you’ll have the opportunity to hear from our clients and other vendors from the Atlassian Marketplace their experiences of working with us and our products.
Besides, we have prepared a very excellent workshop that will be conducted by the expertise of #DEISERteam members, where they will offer all the goodness that the add-on Script Runner can bring to improve all the JIRA functionalities. The best part: it will have an out-of-this-world-promotional-price.
Very soon, we will open the inscriptions to the workshop. Be sure to enlist quickly; it will sell very fast. Be aware of our social channels!
Nevertheless, all that you just read was the first part of our tour; after our Atlassian Enterprise Day Barcelona 2017, we will start another round of events, the sequel of the #DEISERtour. By now, you already may know a little bit more about it thanks to our social channels:
- We will be as sponsors at the ExpoQA 2017 in Madrid, Spain, from June 13 to 15.
- At the Catworkx Midsummer Day, we will participate as invited experts on June 2 in Hamburg, Germany.
- We couldn’t leave behind the Agile Open Space 2017 in Sevilla, Spain, on June 23 & 24.
Our best advice? Try to catch us, at least, on one date of the #DEISERtour; we promise you will get rich information and one or another surprise.
And eventually, be sure that… we will be back!